8 Questions to Ask Patients for Great Testimonials
Medical care is highly personalized, and health can be an uncomfortable topic for viewers to face. Testimonials should focus on putting the audience at ease and building their trust to showcase an environment and experience that is knowledgeable, welcoming, and reputable.
- How long have you been going to this practice/hospital?
- How would you describe the ambiance of the office?
- How would you describe the staff and doctor
- Tell us why you keep coming back to this practice?
- Do any of your family members also go to this practice?
- Describe the service you receive here.
- Do you have any memorable experiences or stories you’d like to share?
- Would you recommend this practice to others?
Still looking for more information on creating your own video testimonials? Check out our Ultimate Business Guide to Customer Video Testimonials. Want even more info? Let us help!