8 Recruitment and Employee Experience Questions To Ask
Your customer testimonials for employee recruitment should position your company, its employees, and its values in a way that describes a fulfilling, positive, and dependable experience for everyone. It should answer why your company deserves the time and effort it takes for individuals to complete the application process (if they’ve made it far enough into your site to watch your testimonials, they’re already interested!), and show that your current employees are enthusiastic about the work they do and who they do it for.
RECRUITMENT/EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE QUESTIONS:
- What is it like to work at COMPANY NAME?
- Why did you choose a career in FIELD?
- How do you make an impact on others' lives?
- How does COMPANY NAME encourage community service and outreach?
- What is your favorite part of your job?
- What makes COMPANY NAME stand out above other places you've worked?
- What makes COMPANY NAME a great place to work?
- How do you engage with your coworkers on a daily basis?
Still looking for more information on creating your own video testimonials? Check out our Ultimate Business Guide to Customer Video Testimonials. Want even more info? Let us help!