6 Questions You Need to Ask Your Customers
Testimonials for your target audience should map out what a typical journey with you and your company might look like, and feature individuals that fit your business’ buyer persona. Give them the evidence they need to see that your company is the only one who can provide the quality service they’re looking for.
- How would you describe the ambiance of the office?
- How would you describe the staff?
- Describe the project/service this business completed for you?
- Describe the quality service you receive here.
- Do you have any memorable experiences or stories you’d like to share?
- Would you recommend this business to others?
Still looking for more information on creating your own video testimonials? Check out our Ultimate Business Guide to Customer Video Testimonials. Want even more info? Let us help!